Indexing Documents into the Library:
Electronic documents (PDF, Email etc):
Generate a document with ExecQDocs:
Paper that requires scanning:
View Documents in the Library:
Distribute documents from the Library:
- Index the email.
- Index attachments.
- Start process.
- Sender (Email Address of the sender of the email)
- Subject (Subject matter of the email)
- Date and time sent.
- Date and time received.
- CC (Email address of all Carbon copy recipients)
- Body (Email body can be extracted in entirety, or text pointers can be setup to collect data from predefined text pointers. (for more information see HTML email body)).
- Template (excel, (multiple preformatted sheets) can be attached to the email and data extracted for indexing).
- Free format text (identify the mailbox or pass data defined per mailbox).
- Email Priority. (Senders priority settings).
- Reporting facility available.
- Facility to exclude attachments by file type. (.jpeg .html etc.)
- Service Monitor. (Interrogates the work folder & processes xml, index and workflow)
- Handling of Attachments can be done on single or multiple attachments.
- Workflow requirement in QDocs for further processing.