ExecQBit is a comprehensive data warehousing solution designed specifically for SYSPRO ERP users. With ExecQBit, businesses can easily analyse their transactional data in a dynamic, interactive, and flexible manner.
ExecQBit empowers businesses to harness the full potential of their SYSPRO ERP data by providing a comprehensive and efficient data analysis solution. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, ExecQBit simplifies the analysis process, enabling users to make data-driven decisions easily.
Choose ExecQBit today and unlock the true power of your SYSPRO ERP data.
Gain valuable insights, uncover hidden trends, and confidently drive business growth.
Areas of Analysis
- Analyse your sales by multiple dimensions (e.g. Branch/Customer/Stock etc)
- Analyse your sales by multiple value measures (e.g. Quantity/Sales Value/Profit Value etc)
- Analyse your sales by multiple time measures
- Financial Year (YYYY)
- Financial Quarter (YYYY/MM)
- Financial Period (MM)
- Compare your current sales against sales in previous years.
- Sales Budget Maintenance
- Build budgets from historical sales data.
- Create multiple slices of budgets (e.g. each Representative maintains their own budget)
- Combine multiple slices of budgets into one global budget.
- Spreadsheet type manipulation of budgets
- Changes to total figures realigns the underlying data that makes up this total in their relative proportions.
- Do global changes to data by identifying which dimensions your changes must apply to (e.g. Increase our selling prices by 5% for the last 6 months of the year but only these product lines).
- Analyse the budgets in the Sales Analysis comparing actuals vs budgets.
- Analyse all inventory movement (e.g. Receipts/Transfers/Sales etc)
- Gives you a stock valuation by any of the dimensions (e.g. Company/Warehouse/Product Class/Stock Code etc)
- Analyse what you’ve got in your Order Book, very similar information to the Sales Analysis.
- Analyse what you’ve got in your Purchase Order book.
- Let this module work out your buying requirements based on business rules that can be defined at a Company level and a Product Class level and at the lowest level the Stock Code.
- Uses algorithms to look at trends and your business rules to give you a suggested order to meet requirements.
- Analyse your debtors to see where you are most exposed.
- Analyse your debtors by multiple dimensions (e.g. Branch, Representative, Customer etc)
- Drill down to the individual transactions that make up the figures.
- Take your structured General Ledger Codes and redefine them into meaningful Analysis dimensions.
- Create your own groups of General Ledger codes.
- Analyse actual figures against historical figures.